Sony WI-SP500

alaTest ha recogido y analizado 18 comentarios relacionados al producto Sony WI-SP500. En promedio, la calificación para este producto es 3.6/5, al ser comparado con la calificación 4.0/5 de otros productos en la categoria Auriculares. La gente está impresionada con la calidad del montaje. La portabilidad también se valora. Hay algunos comentarios heterogéneos respecto al diseño y el sonido. Hay algunos comentarios críticas respecto a la fiabilidad.

relación calidad-precio, portabilidad, calidad del montaje


Analizamos las valoraciones de los usuarios y los expertos, la edad del producto y demás factores. Comparado con otros Auriculares el Sony WI-SP500 recibe una alaScore™ global de 91/100 = calidad excelente.

Analisis de Comentarios

(Basado en 18 comentarios)

Evaluaciones de los expertos  

Evaluaciones de los usuarios  

Descargo de responsabilidad:

A continuación se muestra una lista de las revisiones para este producto o similares. Si usted piensa que esta agrupación es incorrecto por favor haga clic aquí para la bandera.
Lea más en nuestra FAQ’s página.
Mostrando 1 - 10 de 18 Mostrar Evaluaciones: En español | Todas las evaluaciones

Comentario de experto escrito por : Prasid Banerjee (

Sony WI-SP500 Review review


Balanced audio for fitness enthusiasts

Comfortable and light ; Long battery life ; Good with mids and highs

Sub-bass performance is weak ; Too much noise when taking calls

The Sony WI-SP500 has its weaknesses, but it’s certainly a pair of headphones that fitness enthusiasts should consider. It’s doesn’t deliver perfect audio quality, but it’s not meant for those looking for perfect either. As long as you’re not a bass...

Jun 2018

Comentario de experto escrito por : Martin Leduc , Sam Vafaei, Yannick Khong (



The Sony WI-SP500 are average-at-best sports headphones and a mediocre choice for most use cases. They're comfortable enough to wear for long listening sessions and sufficiently compact to carry on your person at all times. They're also decently...

Comfortable earbud fit. ; Low leakage.

Inconsistent and bass-light sound. ; Poor noise isolation, by design. ; Not stable enough for strenuous sports. ; Bass and treble delivery varies significantly across users.

Sep 2018

Comentario de experto escrito por (

Sony WI-SP500 headphone review

  (Rating Oculto)

Are you reluctant to spend more than £100 on wireless headphones, worried about losing an earpiece or looking for better battery life for a single listening session? Designed for sport, with splash and sweat resistance, the Sony Wi-SP500 headphones aim...

Jun 2018

Comentario de Usuario (

Great Music


I bought this during Christmas season. There were no test piece available even I bought this product. Sound: The sound quality is awesome, exactly with sony digital technology. I can ensure that the one who listens will get goosbumbs. Design: When...

Ene 2019

Comentario de Usuario (

Love them!


Really great headphones, stay in whilst running and great sound quality.

Dic 2018

Comentario de Usuario (

Fantastic value


I bought this as a christmas present and i think they was fantastic value for money the sound is perfect the volume is really good overall a really good product so much im thinking of buying some for myself

Dic 2018

Comentario de Usuario (

Quite good


I bought this a month ago great value and it is Bluetooth as well!

Dic 2018

Comentario de Usuario (

Great Value


Very happy with the headphones. Well made, really good for the active user. Great value. Can be used to take phone calls- my only issue with this is in windy conditions the other person struggles to hear me. the bass is not as heavy as other headsets...

Dic 2018

Comentario de Usuario (

great value



Ago 2018

Comentario de Usuario (

Not great!


I purchased this because I use the public transport 98% and the other 2% on foot. I could hardly hear any music when I was crossing the road or in a reasonably noisy place. The ear bud is big and even though I used the small cover my inner ear still...

May 2018

Los mejores 5 Auriculares & Auriculares con Micrófono (Headsets)